Yeah, I know…. Its to late to talk about resolution but I still going to talk about it. ;p . I not normally make new years resolution and I’m going to tell you way.
- All talk but no action. As usual, I can make all the list I wanted but if no action then it become useless and every year it tend to be so. Thus I just stop making resolution.
- The same list every single time. For so many year, my resolution always to be skinnier and every single time it failed. I did not just failed, instead of losing weight, I gain more weight. Bravo!!!
- I’m going to forget about it within 2 month. On the last month of the year then I’ll remember about it and regret not pursuing it. Then I’m going to feel horrible because I’m still fat. HAHA.
recently I got a wake up call. I’m 0.6 kg to reach 100 kg. I almost have a heart attack when I weight my body. No no no. I will not reach 100 kg. Soooooo this year I’m creating new years resolution but not the cliché resolution that I have been made for the past so many year. Basically this is my resolution:
- Be healthier. Not necessarily be skinnier but healthier. Eat healthy food and the right portion
- Less fast food. To actually stop eating fast food is POSSIBLE but I’m not going to cut my pleasure food, just taking less of it. Maybe once a month or once every two month.
- Exercise. I don’t exercise so I going to try exercise (jogging, plank, push up & etc) at least once a week.
- Taking less sugar. LOVE LOVE LOVE candy or chocolate. Not to mention coffee. So less of those.
That’s it. I really hope I can hold these resolution until the end of the year. Crossing finger…